Reading books is a wonderful way to enhance your growth – reading of others who have travelled the same road ahead of you, or who have expertise in something you are wrestling with – can make a big difference to your journey.
My initial suggestions are:
- Coping With Trauma Related Dissociation. 2011. Boon, Steele, van der Hart
- Mindsight. 2010. Siegel
- Healing Trauma. 2008. Levine
- Hope. Moments of inspiration in a challenging world. 2012. Costello
- Boundaries. 1992. Cloud and Townsend.
- Mud and the Masterpiece. 2013. Burke